The LTE Radio Access Network (RAN) Engineer is responsible for integration, configuration, troubleshooting and end to end call testing of LTE RAN network elements such as eNodeB, MME and SGW. Experience with Ericsson "or" Alcatel-Lucent equipment is required.
Location: Candidate can be located anywhere in United States.
Compensation: is negotiable based on past experience.
· Responsible for integration, test and turn-up of the wireless RAN network elements.
· Work with pre-sales, customer planning teams to define the site specific integration requirements.
· Ensure service delivery conforms to contractual SLAs established for those network elements.
· Perform system integration of LTE RAN elements such as eNodeB, MME, SGW.
· Develop network readiness test strategy and test plan prior to field implementation.
· Identify issues and propose resolutions to implementation issues.
· Assist in the preparation of RAN related RFPs.
· Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related technical discipline.
· 5+ years of experience with Wireless communications technologies CDMA/EVDO/LTE/VoLTE and associated call flows.
· Experience with LTE wireless network components such as eNodeB, MME, SGW, PGW and their associated function within the network.
· Proven analytic skills and the ability to establish processes and implement solutions.
· Must be able to manage multiple priorities with a sustained commitment to succeed.
· Previous experience as a LTE RF / RAN Integration Engineer
· Hands-on experience with Alcatel-Lucent or Ericsson eNodeB, MME, SGW, OSS